Degelman Industries covid-19 response
We value our partnership with our dealers and customers. In light of the situation with COVID-19 (coronavirus), we would like to ensure that the safety of Degelman Industries’ staff, customers and our communities is always our first priority. Public health recommendations suggest that limiting social contact is the best approach to slow transmission. Here are some specific steps we have implemented in response to the risks of COVID-19:
- We are fully operational currently and able to deliver on dealer/customer orders.
- We want to continue to be supportive and available as a lot of our territories are currently in the field or getting ready to be in the field. Territory Managers will limit non-essential travel, and when travel is necessary, we will contact and request permission, and discuss any current rules and procedures before doing so.
- We will continue to provide in-field services and service work when necessary. We will follow strict protocols to make sure that everyone involved is healthy and will follow proper social distancing guidelines. We hope this gives the support you need during a busy, unprecedented planting season.
- All Degelman employees have been tasked to continue to be vigilant with personal hygiene, social distancing where possible, and all other precautions to avoid the possible spread of the virus.
- International business travel (including travel across the Canada-US border) will be halted unless specific permission has been granted.
- We are asking that all carriers, couriers or customers who report to our facility remain in their vehicles. Access to the main building and office is prohibited.
Access to the Main building and Yard office is prohibited.
- Customers: If reporting to Door 21 or Stores for pickup please remain in your vehicle and call our main reception at 306-543-4447. A Degelman representative will take your information and provide instruction.
- Carriers: If reporting to the Yard office please stay in queue at the main gate. A Degelman representative will report to the driver and provide instruction.
- Please remain in your vehicle and call our main reception at 701-636-1876. A Degelman representative will take your information and provide instruction.
We appreciate your understanding during this unprecedented time. We will continue to monitor this situation closely and will be ready to reassess and alter any procedures accordingly.