Position: Research & Development Junior Designer
Posted on: Jan 04, 2021
Closes on: Feb 28, 2021 - 12:00 AM
Job contact: Steve Miller
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Technology or equivalent.
- Good understanding of agricultural industry and current practices.
- Good understanding of manufacturing processes and lean principals.
- Experience with Solidworks or similar CAD software.
- Good communication, time management and interpersonal skills.
- Mechanically inclined and the ability to work with your hands in an environment that support self-directed actions.
Location: Regina, SK
Employment Term: full-time
If you are looking for a challenge, then join us. Degelman Industries is a vibrant company in the agricultural manufacturing industry known for leading innovation and quality products. As a Designer you would be working in a team environment.
Degelman Industries offers a competitive wage, group benefit package and deferred profit-sharing plan.
We would like to thank all candidates for applying, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.